Tuesday, 27 September 2011
CASE 344 - Population reduction
The main aim of the UN and Agenda 21 is to control the world and "reduce" human population. War is one very efficient vehicle for 'population control,' no? A war is already on. Nations appear to have been taken over by internationalists whose goal is world population reduction. Or a main goal at any rate. While the UN speaks vaguely it in terms of population control, insiders say the actual objectives are far more pernicious. It is all documented, all in the open, in various places, and it appears to be coming to a head.
The 'world' rulers it seems think only they have a right to rule, indeed to live...no one else will have rights except in terms of Orwellian transvaluations of language , if IT is allowed to stand. It is not population but thee consfiscations of lands by the eiltes and the gross energy-consuming hyperreal civilizations that these have built for themselves, buttressed by the military-industrial complex making war all over the earth at the expense of the poor.
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R.C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure. One popular hypothesis is that the patron's pseudonym may be a tribute to the legendary 17th-century founder of Rosicrucianism, Christian Rosenkreuz.
1) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3) Unite humanity with a living new language.
4) Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8) Balance personal rights with social duties.
9) Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.